Lina Bnayane is overall responsible for this website
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Person responsible: Lina Bnayane
Email: email@example.com, phone: +49 170 4446377
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.L2M3.com , the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
· IP address of the requesting computer,
· date and time of access,
· name and URL of the file accessed,
· website from which access was made (referrer URL), the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
· Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
· Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
· Evaluation of system security and stability, and
· For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally. We also use analysis services when you visit our website. You can find more detailed explanations under section 5 of this data protection declaration.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We share your personal information only to third parties if:
· Your under Article 6 § 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this, the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
· in the event that for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well as
· this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis and tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
a) 1 & 1-WebAnalytics
On our website we use 1 & 1-WebAnalytics, a web analysis service of 1 & 1 Internet SE, Elgendorfer Strasse 57, 56410 Montabaur (hereinafter: 1 & 1).
1 & 1 evaluates user behavior on our website via its 1 & 1-WebAnalytics service and logs usage data. According to 1 & 1, cookies are not used. The information about the use of our website is transferred to a 1 & 1 server and stored there anonymously. 1 & 1 compiles anonymous reports on website activity using the determined usage data.
According to 1 & 1, your IP address will be anonymized for this and only processed in abbreviated form in order to exclude a connection to your person.
6. Social media plug-ins
We do not use social plug-ins on our website.
7. Data subject rights
You have the right:
· to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
· To immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
· To request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend Legal claims is required;
· To request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
· According to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another responsible person;
· Revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
· to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
8. Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of cancellation or objection, an email to info@L2M3.com is sufficient
9. Data security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, Protect destruction or protect against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in February 2020.